Tuesday, November 5, 2013

The Gift of a Woman...

There is a saying that goes like this, "A Woman is like a present....  I subscribe to that philosophy greatly, and it is in that spirit that I present the Beauty set of lingerie from Blacklace. Mariska Dufour is the creative genius behind Blacklace.  Her company and her designs come from a place of both beauty and sensuality - and trust me - Blacklace has both in abundance.

I cannot tell you how sexy I feel wearing this set.  The details of bows and lace are so perfectly done - and you all know how I love those little touches.
Ladies, if you have a special friend you want to impress - get this set!  Gentleman, if you want to treat your lady right, and thrill her to peices - get this set!  You will be glad you did...

xxoo
Chevia

Chevia's Shopping List
 

Lingerie:  Beauty by Blacklace
Shoes:  Diva by N-Core
Hair: Jolie by Truth










No comments:

Post a Comment