Saturday, November 2, 2013

Angel or Demon?

This weekend I was invited to attend a Phantom of the Opera themed ball with the Social Club. As it was a formal event,I went to my source of inspiration for all things formal - Azul.  Mami has so many stunning choices but my Google search narrowed the field to a lacy, white, and flowing dress. I quickly located Rachel and was thrilled to find it matched my requirements precisely.
As you can see, he overall look is one of restrained elegance - there are no flashing extras to be found here, nor are they needed.  I love the romantic feel of this gown - it feels like... Love.  I completed the look with some Lazuri jewels and some slingbacks from Gos and had a great time dancing.
As I have mentioned in previous columns, I just adore the detailing of Mami's Creations - Rachel upholds that fine tradition - the lace work alone is exceptional.  This gown was a real crowd pleaser.  Run, do not walk, to get yours today...

And yes, I did feel Angelic in this lovely creation...





My poses are from Dahriel Posesion.


xxoo
Chevia

Chevia's Shopping List
 
Outfit:   Rachel by Azul

Poses:  Posesion

No comments:

Post a Comment