Monday, August 13, 2012

Summer Vacation Styling

I had such a great time this evening at the Summer Vacation Styling event at CWS.  I enjoy working with these women o very much!  We have an incredible time - cracking jokes, comparing cloths, and chatting about everything under the sun.I placed 3rd overall, which considering the incredible women competeing this evening was quite a feat. 

Laci Rossini, and incredibly beautiful and accomplished woman placed first, and my former classmate Kandi placed second.  I enjoy these styling events so very much!  They have become an integral part of my week online at Second Life.  I look forward to competing in many more of these incredible challenging and fun events.  I really appreciate CWS and especially Anrol and Steve for providing us with such a wonderful venue to practice our modeling craft.

Outfit :

Hair :  Maitreya
Makeup : Nails - Leverocci, Lashes - LeLutka
Eyes : IKON Sunrise
Skin : *Birth* Abi
Shape: Custom by Ziva Brink
Dress : Lillou's Designs Belle de Jour
Jewelry : Earrings - RNI 2Row Hoops, Bracelet - Bangle Cady
Shoes:  Redgrave Loona
Leather Satchel:  Maitreya

No comments:

Post a Comment