Friday, August 17, 2012

My Fantasy Styling

Tonight I was the Fairy Mischief.  One of the things I like about Second Life, and CWS in particular is that I get to use my imagination on a very regular basis.  Now the concept of Fantasy is fairly broad, and there are so many different ways one can go with that as a theme.  As most of my regular readers know, I tend to styling more toward the lighter spectrum - I'm just not a fan of all the dark stuff.

Wow was this a lot of fun to style!  

What I truly enjoyed were the amazing women I was competing against.  Janet Brink, arguably one of the finest models in Second Life, Ania Lennie, Violetta, Subrina, and several others.  The stage was just filled with talent.  If you want to find out more, contact CWS, they ofer free modeling seminars and you can join a styling event to try your hand.  Come on!  It's a total blast :)

Outfit :

Hair :  A&A Eroo
Makeup : Nails: Leverocci , Lashes: LetLutka
Eyes : IKON Sunrise
Skin : *Birth* Abi
Shape: Custom by Ziva Brink
Dress :  Aphrodisia by Wishbox
Floral Crown: Happy Foibles Wreath by Wishbox
Jewelry : Earrings - Fusion Charm Hoops, Bracelet - Earthstones Mosaic Cuff bracelet
Shoes:  Maitreya Yaxkin
Wings:  Deviance
Ears: ВЕРСИЯ
Fairy Dust:  SiS
Butterflies: R&V
Poses: Serenade, Diesel Works, apagee

No comments:

Post a Comment