Saturday, August 11, 2012

Whoo Hooo!

Last night's styling theme was Goth.  Now, I'll confess that I'm not a real fan of the look at all.  Too dark for me, but that's part of being a model - to stretch oneself beyond your comfort zone.  So, I looked at it as a learning experience.  This was my design:


And... I WON!  Whoo Hooo!  It was so much fun back stage, those girls are a total hoot, and it calmed my nerves a lot.  I can't express how much fun it is to work with the women at CWS.  Consummate professionals who are dedicated to expanding the fashion world of Second Life.  

 
1st Place~ Chevia Resident
2nd Place ~ Ascensions Resident
3rd Place ~ Laci Rossini

My Outfit :

Hair :  Vita's Boudoir Daphne
Makeup : Leverocci nails, Serious Eyeliner
Eyes : IKON Sunrise
Skin : Reila Skins
Shape: Custom by Ziva Brink
Dress :  Vassina Mental Bleeding
Jewelry : Earrings - Rozoregalia, Piercings - Hebenon Vial
Boots:  Vassina

I like the idea of doing something far outside my normal range.  It was actually kinda liberating...

xxoo

Chevia