Saturday, August 11, 2012

Graduation Day!

I've been so remiss in publishing my story about graduation from the University of Classic With Style!  The fact is that I have been swamped!  During class one evening, Vicky said that we would learn alot more about being models after the courses were done - she was right!  Practices, being assessed for readiness for the runways, styling shows... It is a whirlwind of activites and action. So, here I am:

 I owe so much to the instructors at UCWS!  I can't believe that less than 3 months ago I knew nothing about modeling except that those ladies on stage sure looked great.  And, to be honest, I'm pretty proud of my accomplishment, of how far I've come.  I can't thank Anrol and Steve enough for giving all of us the opportunity to grow and experience such a wonderful profession.

I would like to especially thank Janet and Ziva Brink for their help and inspiration.  Two of the finest women I've ever met on Second Life...

No comments:

Post a Comment