Saturday, February 2, 2013

Whew... A lot has been going on...

My Dear Readers...

So much has happened since my last post here I really don't know where to begin.  Suffice to say I have been extremely busy and have had an amazing bunch of fun :)  Here's a good example.  Earlier this week AnaLee Balut of ALB and Lamu released her group gift - a Gypsy Wagon and a campfire set with drums.  So, my awesome friend Wren and I decided to shoot a scene with our friends based on a Gypsy theme.  The hight of the shoot for me was when AnaLee came to play drums with us :)

AnaLee Balut & Chevia Johansson
It really was a magical night!  Some of the most wonderful male and female models gathered for an impromptu, almost flash mob photo shoot because of a wonderful Group Gift.  And the resulting images tell the whole story :)

The players tonight were:

Wren Noir (wrennoir.cerise)
Äđø (adonis.hansome)
H E T H V E R T A U S (hethwen)
ßєℓℓα (belladonna.wexhome)
AnaLee (analee.balut)
BonieFacio
llyssa Serupta
Chevia Johansson (mschevia)





No comments:

Post a Comment