Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Bring the Spring...

Dear Readers I have been so remiss in blogging lately that I almost feel this is a re-launch of my blog.  Be that as it may, I have a real wonderful treat for you today!  As many of you know I am fortunate to be working with AnaLee Balut of ALB fame.  She recently released a delightful group of sun dresses, and I wanted to share one with you today. AnaLee's clothing is a feast of color and texture and a style that transcends the ordinary.  Her Sun Dress is such a jewel!  I can tell you that wearing this dress will get noticed and you will get compliments!  Welcome the Spring season with a feast of color from ALB.


Chevia's Shopping List

 Dress:  ALB Sundress #10
Jewels: Finesmith Fresh Necklace and Chant Earrings
Hair:  Anushka from EMO-tions
Shoes:  Cat Rhythm Boots from ShuShu

No comments:

Post a Comment