Sunday, April 14, 2013

A Golden Dawn...

Hello dear readers!  Today is another exciting fashion-filled day and I have a real treat for you.  I recently saw a post on facebook of an amazing dress and Antonia form Countdown stepped up and said she would make it.  I like that.  I like confidence and passion in art.  I can't wait to see her creation, but until then I had to run by Coundown and see what new beautiful outfits were on the racks.  And oh boy was I pleasantly surprised!  I found Ruby and fell in love what a stunning haute couture outfit!  I think you will agree that the overall look is just eye catching and oh so elegant.
 From the gold glitter skirt to the corset top this is a sexy, stylish ensemble.  I love the mix of colors and textures that when combined give a warm and lovely feel.  I adore the detached collar - oh so stylish!  So to complete this look I just had to use my namesake hair - Chevia from EMO-tions!  Wow!  Mirja really knocked it out of the park with this one.  All of my friends are sporting it and I have to say that Falbala and Sess really rock this do!  A perfect accompaniment to this outfit was the Diamond set from FINESMITH.  This is one of the most elegant and versatile sets I've ever had.  I mean, I just wore this set in a totally different color set to a wedding yesterday (congratulations Llyssa & Heath) and it looked nothing like this.  Truly a chameleon of my jewelry box.
I added makeup from Madrid Solo to give a fierce edge to this styling, and finished the look with a wonderful pair of Gos Grace Sandals from the Elegance line.  Overall you can achieve a really nicely refined and edgy ensemble with relatively little fuss.  Important for this on-the-go life we lead in Second Life.

Oh, and if you can't tell, I am totlly in LOVE with Haute Chic poses form Posesion.  Dahriel has a real hit with these exceptional poses.

xxoo
Chevia

Chevia's Shopping List

Outfit:  Ruby by Countdown

Jewels: Diamond set by Finesmith
Hair:  Chevia by EMO-tions

Shoes: Grace Sandals by Gos
Poses:  Haute Chic by Posesion

No comments:

Post a Comment