Friday, October 25, 2013

Chasing Lions...

The other day I saw Neve Lorakeet's newest creation "Duna" show up in my stream.  WOW!  I fell in love with the look immediately and though I don't normally blog for Neve, I thought I'd ask her for the chance.  Shortly after this gem of a dress showed up in my inventory and I fell in love all over again.  Les Petits Détails is aptly named.  Neve's art is highly detailed and each piece is a gem of stylish digital design.
Of late I have done many of my shoots at Neva Crystall's Sky Villi, and I felt this stunning ensemble would fit beautifully there.  So I packed up my camera and windlights and headed to one of my favorite places in Second Life - The Lion Chamber (I don't think it really has a name per se, but to me it will always be the Lion Chamber).  Anyway, I played with some windlights and then found a couple playful poses so I could add the Lion to my shot.
I love the results and hope they show how beautiful this dress is.  As you may have noticed, I am learning a bit more Photoshop and it's making a difference in what and how I shoot.  Any feedback is most welcome.

LpD's Duna is a sheer delight.  I cannot praise Neve's artistry enough, as it represents what is the most important aspect of Second Life to me - Art merged with Fashion.


My poses are from Dahriel Posesion.


xxoo
Chevia

Chevia's Shopping List
 
Outfit:   Duna by LpD - Les Petits Détails

Poses:  Posesion 

Lion by Neva Crystall :)

No comments:

Post a Comment