Tuesday, October 8, 2013

SoliDea FoliEs's D'Amour...

Wandering through Mila Tatham's SoliDea FoliEs is like walking through and art gallery.  Recently this wonderful woman released a new and exciting design that just took my breath away.  SoliDea FoliEs D’amour is a stunning example of Second Life fashion art.  I love wearing this design!  I recently traveled to Neva Crystall's Neva Sky Villi and just fell in love with this SIM.  It seemed the perfect backdrop to shoot this gown.



The overall result was amazing, and I have a feeling that I will enjoy reviewing many new creations from Mila in the future.  I also want to thank Neva Crystall for creating such a beautiful and wonderful SIM for creating art.

My poses are from Dahriel Posesion's Haute set.


xoo
Chevia

Chevia's Shopping List
 
Outfit:   D'Amour by SoliDea FoliEs

Poses:  Haute by Posesion

No comments:

Post a Comment