Thursday, October 31, 2013

Posing Sinfully...

I love the days Mami releases new gowns for Azul.  Today Malika showed up and all I could say was WOW!  I love this gown so much, it is both an incredibly detailed and luscious example of the art of Second Life.  As usual the array of colors for this gown are just stunning.  I chose the turquoise version of Malika and found it such a joy to wear and shoot in the studio.

the rich color captures the eye immediateely, but it is the attention to detail Mami puts into each of her creations that focuses the eye.  As I have said in previous posts, I always feel so elegant wearing an Azul creation.  Malika is no exception.
The gown's fit is suburb, and I needed no edits to achieve this look.  Coupled with Lazuri jewels and Truth hair I felt ready to dance!

This gown is sure to be a hit at any function you wear it for.  Run, do not walk, to get yours today...

My poses are from Pose Sinfully.




xxoo
Chevia

Chevia's Shopping List
 
Outfit:   Malika by Azul

Poses:  Pose Sinfully

No comments:

Post a Comment