Sunday, November 3, 2013

She Looks Fast Just Standing Still...

I met a new designer today.  Vasso Graves is the designer and owner of Blackrose Fashions.  As you will no doubt pick up from my previous columns, I am a stickler about details in the clothing I write about.  So with that in mind you may be surprised to read my next statement.  Vasso Graves has produced clothing of the finest quality i have seen in a while.  Her mesh items are flawless and have a texture and detail that is nearly unmatched.
I literally could not wait to style and shoot this clothing.  For this styling I chose her Zippered Mini along with a striped top.  The fit of each item was again - flawless.  The texturing and shadows were a wonder to behold - exquisite workmanship is so evident.  To finish this outfit I chose thigh high Valquiria boots from Kungler, Jewels from Lazuri, and a stunning hair from the lovely Vikeejean at Loovus Dzevoor.  My makeup is by Blackliquid as are the wonderful Slink nails she produces. I added a Ferrari-style car from Felgo Motors and am thrilled with the results.

Not only is this a lovely outfit, the quality is amazing.  Vasso and I talked a bit and she is a darling woman who truly enjoys producing these creations.  This clothing line is a sure hit.  I told her her prices were too low, so RUN, do not walk, to get yours today...

My poses are from Posesion.


xxoo
Chevia

Chevia's Shopping List
 
Skirt:   Zippered Mini by Blackrose Fashion
Top:   Neck Top by Blackrose Fashion
Boots:  Valquiria by Kungler
Hair:  Dali Dizzi by Loovus Dzevoor 
Poses:  Haute Chic by Posesion  
Car:   Windy Spyder by FELGO Motors

No comments:

Post a Comment