Saturday, November 9, 2013

Arise ye Spirits...

Some of the most unusual and amazing hair produced in Second Life comes from the imagination and hard work of Mirja Mills from EMO-tions.  This morning she released an amazing hair - Mythos. Made to fit males or females, it is a stunningly complete - and complex hair.  The central feature is the set of horns, but off of them there are all sorts of talismans and trinkets - chains, medals, charms...  Truly a feast for the eye.
I had an idea for a shot and asked her if I could get a copy... within seconds I was in the photo booth staging these shots.  What a joy!  I would have to struggle to put together such and intricate display - and here Mirja did all the work!  Bravo!
Anyway, as you can see the results are certainly worth it.  Mythos is a must-have for anyone interested in role playing.  It covers so many areas of use I won't try to name them now.  Suffice to say, you will get a lot of use out of Mythos!

My poses are from Posesion's Obscura set.


xxoo
Chevia

Chevia's Shopping List
 
Outfit:  House of Stark by White Armory
Makeup & Nails:  Blackliquid
Hair: Mythos by EMO-tions

No comments:

Post a Comment