Sunday, November 3, 2013

Arrive in Style, Stay in Comfort...

The other day a dear friend Lilly Juno contacted me.  It's been a long while since we talked and after catching up a bit she mentioned that she was launching some new items for her wonderful furniture store Immerse.  Suddenly some leather-clad goodness showed up in my inbox and I got to work.

As you all know, I usually shoot fashion, so this is a bit of a stretch.  Not that there is anything wrong with stretching - that is a good thing in my book as it keeps life interesting.  As Lilly's Profile puts it:

"Immerse offers a wide array of products that help create a warm and welcoming feel to your living and working spaces. Things for all: Living Rooms Sets, Bedroom Room Sets, Outdoor and Gardens, Fountains, Nick Knacks, Photo Frames, Lamps, Fireplaces and much more…"
The topic of today's post is about the Immerse- Autumn Meadows Chair.  These lovely chairs come in an assortment of colors, and for this article I chose the mellow Tan Green combination to shoot.  These are high quality pieces with a very nice style and an excellent selection of poses.  I was thrilled to find a couple poses that were actually off the chair itself and are wonderful for taking pictures that have a more realistic quality to them.

One aspect that I found so appealing about items from Immerse is that they are offered with Copy permissions.  Losing furniture due to Second Life issues (something I have experienced) is a thing of the past! Hurray over to Immerse and get yours today!

xxoo
Chevia

Chevia's Shopping List
 
Chair:  Immerse- Autumn Meadows Chair - Tan Green by Immerse

No comments:

Post a Comment