Tuesday, July 31, 2012

I am Thrilled...

Anrol just sent me this note a while ago....  I can't even begin to express my sincere gratitude to Anrol, Steve, all my incredible instructors and my fellow students.  I sure hope to see ALL of you there :)

xxoo

Chevia


            *✰*+*'*•.¸(*•.¸❤¸.•*´)¸.•*'*+*✰*
   ❤«´¨`°• ~☆  *CWS GRADUATION! *  ☆~ •°´¨`»❤
               *✰*.¸.•*`(¸.•*´❤`*•.¸)`*•.¸.*✰*
~~~~~~~~❤`You are invited to Join us❤     ~~~~~~~~~~
         
          Friday@3:00 pm/slt ~~August 3rd, 2012
http://classicwstyleuniversityofmodeling.blogspot.com/


   ☆ ☆ ☆You don't Want to miss This!  ☆ ☆ ☆

 ❤OUR FABULOUS GRADUATES MODELS FOR MONTH OF July.
 ~CONGRATULATION~
***Caralyne melody
***Kaitlyn Spyker
***Kayleighz1988 Karillion
***Kandi Battitude
***MsChevia Residetn
***Sagia Resident
***Subrina Bearsfoot
***TrixxiStarr Resident

Steve and I are delighted to see so many people interested in fashion and are gratified that you took time away from your busy SecondLives to spend with us this afternoon..   It means a lot to us, so on behalf of Classic with Style Corporation,  our Executive Trainers and models, thanks for being here.

No comments:

Post a Comment