Thursday, August 2, 2012

Argh! There are THOSE days...


Ok dear readers.  Confession time.  If you've seen me on a runway lately, I've been wearing some stunning midnight black hair - which looks really awesome with my blue eyes.  But enough about me... oh wait... I was going to confess...  Well, it's loike this...  My profile picture looks just like I really do in real life (or RL to all my fellow SL'ers) Yes, complete down to the blonde hair.

Now I say this as a brief introduction to my massive faux pas committed today on the Red Stage - you know, the one I was dreaming of modeling on?  Well, it seems I am going to be in a pageant and we were summoned to practice formations.  PANIC!  Formation?  On THAT runway?  I mean... I've only taken pictures of it... I've never actually BEEN on it...

And then it hit me...  I had none of the poses... knew nothing of the formation... and to cap things off, I wasn't even dressed very well before I blithely tp'd into my new job. Talk about your basic blonde moment...

Yikes!

What to do?  Well... I reached out and found Debbie online.  God I love her...  She said "It's OK hun, just get in touch with Anrol, she'll help you out".  And Anrol did just that.  Like a patient Mom who has probably heard every excuse and then some, she just told me want to do, where to go, and to make certain I had everything done before the NEXT practice. 

And that's when the epiphany hit me hard.  All this time I had been so tense, SO worried that I wouldn't be good enough.  But like a patient Mother Hen, Anrol gathers her chicks in and gets us moving in the right direction - together.  Now, to be user, sure has some seriously busy demi-Mother Hens (Debs, Tiff, Vicky, Lisana, and Laylah) who herd us to and fro and make the school work.  But it's Anrol who rules the roost, and she does it with all the caring a devoted Mom does - with Love...

xxoo

Chevia

PS - Argh!  No fashion in this one... More of that in the next one, I promise :)

No comments:

Post a Comment