Monday, July 30, 2012

Pinch Me!

Tonight on the red carpet at the University of Classic with Style, I won my first modeling competition.  The theme was "Scarlett O'Hara" and it was a pure joy to style.  It's only now, several hours after the event that i can even type hahahaha!  I don't think I've ever been this excited about SL! 


Yes, that's me in the middle there... Clutching that trophy for all it's worth.  I was joined on the stage by two women whom I have tremendous respect for - Janet Brink and Ladysunfire Erin.  Each of these wonderful women are champions in their own right, having won so many competitions between them that I would run out of space outlining them all.  It is an honor to watch them work and to be their friend.

Oh!  Right, this is supposed to be a fashion blog hahaha.   My styling of Scarlett clothes her in a magnificent dress of Green  Velvet, which is set off by a burnt orange slash and bustle.  The touches of delicate lace at her neck, wrists and bustle add a dash of charm to this wonderful dress.

Outfit :

Hair :  Curl Up & Dye Salon - Scarlett O'Hara
Makeup : Leverocci
Eyes : IKON Sunrise
Skin : *Birth* Abi
Shape: Custom by Ziva Brink
Dress : Timeless Elegance Green Floral Bustle Dress
Jewelry : Earrings - Earthstones Timeless Pearl
Shoes:  Montagne Noire Emerald Velvet shoes

Whew!  Wow!  I don't know what else to say...

Me?  At a loss for words?  A first to be sure... 

Well, fortunately, my manners kick in at the most important time, and I have so many people to thank!

First of all, Anrol & Steve I appreciate the opportunity you've provided for me to learn and become part of the CWS family.  It is a true joy to be a part of your organization.

My Instructors, without whom I would still be walking crooked.  Hugs and Kisses to all of you:  Debbie, Tiffany, Lisana, Laylah, and Vickie.

My classmates at CWS have all been so supportive, and it's been a blast getting to know you all.

All of my many friends throughout the world who I've come to know and love because of the magic of SL.  When I needed a kick... you all wonderfully volunteered your feet hahahahaha!  Just kidding!  Wow, the crowd of supporters is huge and i truly appreciate all of you so much.

So what's next?  Well... Anrol.  Yep... I have my Final Exam for Anrol tomorrow.  I'm not so certain I'll be getting much sleep.  If i pass, I'll graduate on Friday.  What a day that will be :)

Dear Readers, if you've indulged me this long, indulge me a moment more.  If you are looking for a challenge, for the ability to accomplish something, to DO something other than dance... Come and learn at CWS.  I promise you will meet the coolest women you have ever known - and oh yeah... there are a couple of guys too. 

xxoo
Chevia

No comments:

Post a Comment