Saturday, August 18, 2012

Beauty Found... At Vero Modero

Since I began my modeling career here on Second Life, I have been so fortunate to have met some of the finest people I ever have - in Real Life or Second Life.  Once such person is a dear friend, Wren Noir.  We met about a month or so ago at Vero Modero during a Lady Gaga concert.  Needless to say, I am a total Lady Gaga freak, and Wren loved the dance i had from Humanoid.

Today, after an astounding Pink concert, I got to see my dear friend shine.  Wren became one of the Finalists for Vero Modero's Ms. Mutya contest.

She was incredible in the casual portion, but her entry in the black gown portion had me standing on my chair.  Evidently the judges loved it too!
 It is talent like this that makes Second Life is enjoyable for me.  Such incredible beauty!  Congratulations again Wren for an amazing job!


No comments:

Post a Comment