Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Say it isn't so...

Yes my dear readers, the shopping therapy begun a few days ago continues unabated.  I just don't seem to be able to shake these blues.  But, my discomfort is your gain because once again I just have to show you another beautiful gown from Azul.  This time we look at Azul's Audrey gown in Coral and I have to tell you it is one of the prettiest gowns I have seen in a very long time.  From the exciting bodice to it's flowing gauzy skirt this is certainly another eye-catching look from Azul. 

As you can see you will be draped in sensuous form-fitting satin and my does that create a yummy look.  I added some favorite hair from Son!a, my lovely N-Core diva heels and a beautiful set of Finesmith Nur in black pearl to complete this look.
This outfit is at once soft and sexy and is the perfect look for any of the many clubs around Second Life. Oh, but be prepered, yoiu will get asked about this gorgeous gown - a lot.

xxoo
Chevia

Chevia's Shopping List

Gown:  Audrey in Corall from Azul
Jewels: Nur in Black Pearl from Finesmith
Hair:  Wanda by Son!a
Shoes:  Diva from N-Core

No comments:

Post a Comment