Saturday, April 20, 2013

From the Poet's Garden...

Dear readers yesterday I had the pleasure to meet with Cacilia.McMasters of Vero Modero to discuss modeling some of their new Spring line. Cassie couldn't wait to show me some of the new creations form Vero Modero, and after seeing the collection I could see why.  The new Vero Modero collection is a feast of colors and textures that will be pleasing to everyone.  From trendy stripes to stunning floral designs, this is a beautiful example of Second Life creativity.

My eye immediately fell on the Aylin dresses as they were an explosion of beautiful colors that begged to come home with me.  No.  Really.  They did beg, and of course I had to help a few of the little darlings out :)  I settled on the topic of my blog this evening - the Aylin Gypsy dress.  The Aylin Gypsy is a wonderful floral design set on a black background, a combination that is both beautiful and stylish.
To put this look together I drew form a number of sources.  For jewels I went directly to ALB Dream Fashions and used AnaLee's SITA set.  A delightful and colorful set that was a perfect fit.  Next I added the Gypsy Necklace from Earthstones. Finally, I added a pair of Sophia Peeptoes from Gos to complete the look.  I think you will agree the result is pretty and very chic.
The Aylin line is perfect for those hot, sultry Second Life days and a true delight to both see, and wear.  Without a doubt you will have to keep an LM handy to pass out to people asking about this dress.

The Vero Modero collection is a wonderful way to start your Spring season shopping.

My poses are from Posesion's Giz and Fetish sets.


xoo
Chevia

Chevia's Shopping List

Dress:  
Aylin Gypsy by Vero Modero
Jewels: SITA by ALB Dream Fashions
Hair:
Dura
Shoes:Sophia Peeptoe Pumps
Poses:  Giz and Fetish sets by Posesion

No comments:

Post a Comment