Saturday, April 6, 2013

The Fabic of the City...

Hello gentle readers!  Tonight I was warring with myself a bit.  Go dancing or blog.  Well Writing my blog won as you will soon see.  This evening I am going to talk about a rather exciting collection from Shiki.  Now I have to tell you  that I met two of the sweetest guys in Second Life at Shiki - the owner Shinichi Mathy, and an amazing artist Vinn Wong.  Both of these guys are total gentlemen and I always enjoy our conversations so much. 

Tonight I want to tell you about Shiki's Urban Symmetry line in general and the Urban Web Solar Heat dress specifically.  The line was inspired by urban life - those object we see around us in everyday life suddenly become the texture for incredible fabrics and styles.  Another key feature that makes this style totally unique is an asymmetric angular bodice that is featured in a few different styles throughout the collection. . 
 I love this dress.  The styling is just superb, and as with all Shiki creations the textures are to die for.  Solar Heat is a darling shade of tan covered with intricate geometric patterns.  The overall look is just stunning.  To complete this outfit I added a purse form The Secret Store (well not so secret now) The beautiful Kotar set from Finesmith and Diva heels from N-Core.

If you are looking for a truly unique look that is also versatile and beautiful, Shiki's Urban Web Solar Heat is for you.  The entire collection was featured at Avenue's Spring Fashion  Week and this dress as well as many others can be yours with a short trip to the Avenue Retail area.

Take a Cab:  Shiki At Avenue
                      Finesmith
                      Wasabi Pills
                      The Secret Store

xoo
Chevia

Chevia's Shopping List

Dress:  
Solar by Shiki
Jewels: Kotar from Finesmith
Hair:
Christy from Wasabi Pills
Shoes: Diva from N-Core
Pose:  Ma Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment