Friday, April 5, 2013

The Heart of Africa...

My dear readers, as you who follow my blog know by now I have just been loving the Avenue Fashion Week shows.  One of the designers who has really stood out for me has been Loovus Dzevavor.  I have been consistently impressed by the quality of both the designs and the styles of each piece I've gotten there.  So, today, I've decided to write about another work of art to come out of that very wonderful store.  The Vanettaesque dress is a special and limited dress - only 100 will be sold.  The minute i laid eyes on it I knew it had to follow me home.

The very first thing one notices about the Vanettaesque are the incredible colors and textures used.  This dress is so well done you almost feel like you can reach out and touch it.  The styling is stunning with a cute zipper in the back to give this dress an ability to move well.  The bold use of color gives this dress a class that transcends being a simple shift.  You will find yourself putting this on to go out more often than not, because it is so very striking.  To complete this look I added some stunning jewels from Finesmith - both the Sdares and Denna bracelets as well as the new Here Comes the Sun run in Fire.
Some trusty heels from N-Core finished this off quite well.  I have to say that the reaction when i wore this was pretty profound.  Walking into one of my favorite haunts i immediately got 6 IMs asking where I'd gotten this incredible dress.  Well, like I said... it is limited and available at the Avenue retail area for just a short time more.

Take a Cab:   Loovus Dzevoor


Loovus:  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/zenshi%20south%20two/50/123/1939
                      Finesmith:  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Azure%20Island/134/161/7
                      N-Core:   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Heels/165/107/25

xoo
Chevia

Chevia's Shopping List

Dress:  
Vanettaesque by Loovus Dzevavor
Jewels: Sdares and Denna Bracelets and Here Comes the Sun Ring in Fire from Finesmith
Hair:
Moelleux from Dela
Shoes: Diva from N-Core
Pose:  Ma Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment