Saturday, November 16, 2013

Another Paradox in Silk...

Malicia is one of the most talented people I know in Second Life.  Her store is like that shop in your town where you know you will find just the perfect thing to complete your project or your look.  From Makeup to skins to Slink nail appliers in a rainbow of colors to her amazing taste in fashion, Malicia's Silken Moon Boutique is a delight for your senses - ALL of them.  Tonight I am fighting off sleep because I simply had to get this blog written before I could sleep.  I am talking about a stunning new ensemble from Malicia called Paradox.  I've touched on one element of that line, tonight I write about Morpheous.  This delight in red tones and black is an exceptional example of the state-of-the-art in fashion design in Second Life.
I decided to shoot this lovely treat at one of my haunts - Venexia.  The two seemed to mesh well - the ancient stones of Venexia next to the soft edgy silk of Morpheous.  You know I am ALL about details, and this outfit is a feast of them.  From the perfect fit to the careful detailing of each exposed edge, Morpheous is stunning from every angle.  I completed this styling with jewels from Lazuri and my trusty Bax boots.

Silken Moon has really hit the mark with this creation.  It is a true pleasure for the eyes...

My pose was from Muse.

xxoo
Chevia

Chevia's Shopping List


Outfit:  Paradox Morpheous by Silken Moon
Jewels:  Kara by Lazuri
Makeup & Nails:  Blackliquid
Boots:  Prestige by Bax

No comments:

Post a Comment