Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Prepare for Chic...

I got a gift from the satin-lined studios of Black Lace today.  and what a treat it is.  the item that caught my eye immediately is a new set called Lascivious and wow is it sexy!  I love the contrasting black and white colors - so well done - and the lace is just stunning.
I think my favorite touch though is the sweet white bow at the back of the garter.  Wow!  What a sweet and sexy look.  I simply added some slink heels and built the set and the shoot just came together so nicely.
Black Lace has really hit the mark with this creation.   Ladies, if you want an incredible sexy outfit - get Lascivious today!  You will make someone very happy haha...

My poses were from oOo Studios.

xxoo
Chevia

Chevia's Shopping List 


Lingerie:  Lacivious by Blacklace
Makeup & Nails:  Blackliquid
Shoes:  Glynco by Hucci
Hair: Jolie by Truth

No comments:

Post a Comment